[Groop]Sergio Is NOT Dead!!!!

Scott scott@knyght.net
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:05:06 -0500

Yea... he is NOT DEAD!!!  If he was, then those conventions would just be
rip offs of "Weekend at Bernies"... then again, in every picture he is in,
someone is always standing really close to him almost as if they are holding
him up... and he always has that same grin... and those dark glasses....
wait a minute...

(hehe)

-----Original Message-----
From: groop-admin@groo.com [mailto:groop-admin@groo.com]On Behalf Of
Gary Grossmann
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 10:54 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop]Sergio Is NOT Dead!!!!

I am sooooo sick and tired of people telling me that they thought Sergio was
dead!!!   It's bad enough that they think there haven't been any Groos since
the 1980's.  It's bad enough that even though they loved it in the 80's they
don't want to buy it now because, well, it's a comic book.  But then to tell
me that they were sure that Sergio was dead!!!  It's just too much!.  My
stock answer now goes something like this.  "Well, I saw him a couple
(weeks/months) ago, and he was more alive then you ever thought of being!"
Sheesh!!!

-Gary "Frustrated as Hell!" Grossmann