[Groop]Uncommon Con Event EXTRA!!!!!!!

Jacob Starkey jedi_master_groo@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys!

Being one of the Dallas Groopers/ies, I'm very excited
to go to Uncommon Con this year.  I was happy when I
learned Stan Sakai ws going to be there, and then
someone told me Sergio was going to be there too?!?!!
I was not going to miss this show for anything.

As it turns out, I will be attending the Con in a
different capacity, as a guest.  I have been working
with a few of my friends on an online game called
Crimson Legacy.  We have put together a demo, and are
going to have a booth at UnCommon Con. As a matter of
fact, two of my friends are going to Atlanta as guests
at DragonCon, and we'll be doing about the same thing
here.  Although I'm not one of the "founders" perse, I
am playing a big role in the development, and I'd like
all my friends here to check us out.

To get an idea of what Crimson Legacy is all
about,check out www.crimsonlegacy.com

Thanks a lot and I hiope to see you at Uncommon Con!!

Groo forever!!

Jacob S.