[Groop]GroopFest East?

Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 04:32:01 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1712474413-998479921=:74214

Are any groopies/groopers/midnight tokers going to be at DragonCon in
Atlanta Labor Day weekend? If so we should try to get together. Maybe
at least lunch or something. Or I might be able to talk to the head of
security about getting us a meeting room for a quickie Groo party.

(Are you going to be there guy who has the really cool crimson legacy
site but who's name I can't remember as I delete my messages too fast,
or is it just going to be your friends?)

=====
Jason Wade