[Groop]Groo Chat

Lawrence Steller sheikofentropy@yahoo.com
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 18:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

--- Mark Evanier <me@evanier.com> wrote:

> I'll be in there Saturday night (August 25) around
> 10:00 PM, Pacific
> Time.  Let's see if we can pack the thing with GROO
> fans and just
> discuss Groo.

THIS is why it's good to be as obsessed as Dessesdo
Grossman!!! I didn't check my mail in time and missed
an opportunity for fun, frivolity and mayhem. At
least,  I would HOPE there was fun, frivolity and
mayhem. Was there fun, frivolity and mayhem?

Oh, and Bubble? NOT New York.

=====
Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy