[Groop]POVonline

Ruben A 2ruben@home.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:27:59 -0700

Sorry, since Ruben is always late, I didn't show up for the party until
11pm PST or so.  I e-mailed Mark and said I was going to Chat and he
popped by too.  But then he ran off to sample some food his lady friend
made him.  I stuck around for a while and then the rumours started flying!

Eric can verify all of this.

Ruben.