[Groop]Package in the mail

Charles L. Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 18:38:10 -0600

So, I got home from work today and there's a package in the mail.  I'm
looking at it and wondering who the heck I know in Bakersfield, CA (no one I
think).  It's from some Cultural Resource Associates place and I'm REALLY
wondering what it might be.  I start opening it and I need a knife as
there's so much tape holding this thing together and I'm thinking whoever
wrapped this must be a professional at Christmas time - wrapped in bubble
wrap, then newspaper (also taped together), then the comic bag.  Yes, it was
from HUDLOW Cultural Resource Associates - it was the Marvel Age # 24 that
none other than Scott Hudlow sent me.  I figured it out before I got through
the bubble wrap.  ANYWAY, it was a nice surprise and very interesting
looking "back in time" to 1985 (I was still a sophomore in high school and
was anxiously awaiting Groo # 3 from Epic/Marvel, hoping it lasted longer
than the 8 from Pacific).  Just thought I would say a BIG THANKS to Scott
for mailing that to me!  I enjoyed the non-Groo sections as well!