[Groop]groo flash cartoon?

Chad Riden chadmriden@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:25:51 -0800 (PST)

I'd just settle for GROO. In _any_ form. But, aside from new comics, I'd
like Groo plush toys, the action figures, Groo underroos, a Groo calendar
and a Groo cartoon.

On the lines of a Groo cartoon.. Mark, you've said that the one thing that
really stands in the way of producing a cartoon is that you and Sergio
would have to have complete control and ownership.. I was thinking, what
about a flash cartoon? Sergio could cash in on the internet thing and set
up a really cool website with flash cartoons and other stuff. He'd have
complete control over it and it could be a promotional tool for selling
comics and merchandise on his site. It can also be used as an "I told you
so" type thing to show tv-executive-types (not to mention comics
retailers) Groo's appeal. Something to think about..

--- Finn Smith <mulch3@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >What more could a guy ask for?
>
> A Groo clothing line, Groo cereal, and a Groo Yo-Yo with Groo on one
> side and Chakaal on the other.

=====
Chad M. Riden
ICQ # 9922135, MSN: chadmriden@hotmail.com