[Groop]Gary Weighs In (Big Deal!)

Josh 'Evening O' Jones josh@newdream.net
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 22:12:57 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, Gary Grossmann wrote:

> Hi Folks!
>
> I don't know as much about Internet potentials as virtually everyone else on
> the list, but one thing I do know is that no matter how sophisticated things
> get, I will always want to own a printed version of Groo and all things
> Sergio & Mark. And printing it at home is just not the same!  Maybe I'm just
> stuck in the last century!

Well of course we'd all want to own a printed version of Groo too! But
tell me you wouldn't also HAVE to subscribe to the full internet
version? Hmm? Of course you would! But that's not saying much of
course.. Gary would probably try and get every last share of Gambling
Resources of Ontario, Inc. if their ticker symbol was GROO. But I think
other people would as well.

> It's interesting that coloring comics has gone digital and the head colorist
> at Dark Horse told me Tom is one of the "older" colorists who didn't have
> trouble with the transition.  The key factor is you still have to be a color
> artist to do the job right.  I guess drawing could be done digitally
> someday, but that's a whole different ballgame from coloring and I can't see
> a craftsman like Sergio ever even checking it out.

See it's already creeping in there!

josh!