[Groop]Counting again...?

Charles Klein cklein@mn.rr.com
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 11:53:25 -0600

I actually started my New Years e-mail cleaning on New Years day this year!
According to my count these are the top 10 posters of 2000 (and as always,
I'm most likely off by some large margin):

10 - Gabe Owens - 78
 9 - Eric Chun - 79
 8 - Ariel Sudilovsky - 87
 7 - Shane Clarke - 103
 6 - Mark Evanier - 106
 5 - Chris Schechner - 107
 4 - Azamin Zainol Abidin - 146
 3 - Lawrence "Sheik" Steller - 164
 2 - Nate Piekos - 177
 1 - Gary "Dessesbo" Grossmann - 232

Of course, now that it's in digest form and all, I'm sure this coming year
we can just look on the website and find out more quickly than I can...

I have listed that Gary was the first poster of 2000 and Azamin was the last
poster.  At this point I have run out of useless information.

Just so you know I list 2477 messages this past year and here was my top 5
list from last year:

Nate Urinetoast - 471 (out of 4684 I have for the year)
Dessessbo Grossman - 349
King of Glorko - 270
Eric "Master of Handwriting" Chun - 243
Ruben "Where's the Beef?" Arellano - 219

Charles L. (for Lurker) Klein

P.S.: I only had 13 messages this past year.
P.P.S.: I may have miscounted some due to my sorting by the displayed name
vs. e-mail address.  Sorry for any inconvenience - especially if you've
actually read all the way down to here!