[Groop]gary vs. the moles

azamin azamin7@planet-connections.net
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 12:22:25 +0800

> May 1998  Expert: Get rid of moles now with know-how
>
> WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. -- Spring is the best time to
> eradicate moles, but many common home remedies don't
> work and may be hazardous, a Purdue University
> expert says.

All these moles issue makes me remember those Disney's cartoons
especially those where Donald Duck are fighting those tunnel
digging animals... .where at the end Donald duck was thrashed by
these animals..... and it's very funny and one of my favourite disney

cartoon scene.....

ps.... sorry Eric....  intended to send it to groop but forget to
change the address.... I'm sorry....