[Groop]Moles????

McCollumEnt@aol.com McCollumEnt@aol.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:19:26 EST

What's up with all this mole mulch? Why don't you write to hints from Heloise
instead of posting this....this....mulch on the Groop site? How about
something about comics? Or Groo? I know that it's been awhile since a Groo
book has come out, but I can't relate comic books to moles. Maybe it's
because I live in a condo. Since we seem to be talking about any old thing on
this site now, did anybody catch the start of the History of Jazz on PBS last
night? It's great stuff. If you missed it, it will be repeated on Sunday
night at 1a.m. in the Los Angeles area. Ciao (Chris McCollum)