[Groop]Catching Up

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:29:56 -0800

Hi Folks!

Wow!  Thanks for all the great advice on the moles!  I can't bring myself to
set traps.  It's not that I am squeemish (I set traps for mice in the house)
It's just that the house in my territory, the woods belongs to the critters,
and my lawn is sort of like the nuetral zone or the DMZ.  Whoever can drive
the other one off without killing them wins.  (I'd let the moles win, but
that wouldn't sit well with my wife)

ANYWHO, after reading all the advice very carefully, I think what I need to
do is get some grasshopper flavored chewing gum that is attached to one end
of Daniel's 100 yard long twist ties and attach an M-80 to the other end
with a delayed fuse which will then blow-up, collapsing the "endless grid"
of tunnels (and most of my yard) made by horny male moles with a chance they
won't be that close.   Of course, Finn's idea about Scarecrow Groos is
probably the best idea, along with stuffing the holes with mulch and
cheesedip and sealing them with duct tape.

By the way, Bill Murray and I have the same birthday, although he is three
years older.  I wonder if Mark has ever met him and if he is a Groo fan?
Michael  McKean (This is Spinal Tap, etc.) is a buddy of Mark's and loves
Groo.

By the way II,  Daniel!! Twist ties better than duct tape????  TWIST
TIES????   You have been a CIA operative way too long!!!  You need to watch
Red Green!!  You can't do any of the stuff he does with duct tape with twist
ties!!  Let's see you make a camper out of leftover parts to major
appliances with twist ties.  And as any NASCAR fans out there will attest
to, you repair your car in mid-race with 200mph duct tape, not 200mph twist
ties!

But I digress.

Jason, thanks for the tip on the Star Wars book to be Illustrated by Sergio!

That so-called Groo-inspired lead mini has come up before and looks so
little like Groo I don't even have it on my "Groo by Others" list.
Blah!!!!!

OK, that's more than enough from me.  Groo Groo Groo!!!!!!!!   Take care
all,

Gary G.

PS:

6
> possum, 2 raccon, and three neighborhood cats)

How did they taste?