[Groop]Quality of Groop Life

Finn Smith mulch3@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 03:53:56

Since Disney is for children, how about we propose a Groo-Themed Park for
adults?  With attractions such as Arba's Funhouse (mirrors make you look
like Pal, Drumm, or Grooella), as well as a chaotic, bumper-car style ride
called "The Fray", it is certain to make no money whatsoever and ultimately
go the route of Pacific Comics.
We could build it on Groo Street . . .

finn