[Groop]A Reason to Subscribe

Finn Smith mulch3@hotmail.com
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:25:19

Groop:
The biggest reason I remain tuned in to this list is for the news and
announcements from Mark Evanier.  I enjoy also, the occasional leads or bits
of information about hard-to-find Groo items or Groo appearances from fellow
fanatics like Gary Groo'ssman, without whom I would never know about half of
the non-comic Groo stuff I have acquired.  Therefore, it is worth it to me
to skim through the volumes of unrelated Groo chatter.  However, if someone
is not a Groo collector or simply doesn't have the time to sift these gems
from the small talk, it is completely understandable that they would take
steps to lower their email volume.  A lot of people's lives (sadly) don't
revolve around Groo news.

finn