[Groop]Quality of Groop Life

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 15:50:22 -0800

Hi Folks!

Well, here's my two kopins on this dubious subject.  (It's not really a
dubious subject, I just like using words with more vowels than consonants).

Things like the Groop always go in cycles and for quite a long period of
time, really, we had a great cycle going.  We have a big enough collection
of crazies so that one person would write something intended to be humorous,
or even something that wasn't, and six others would pick up a thread and run
with it, followed by more, and on and on.  Too cool!!!!!  But alas, it
couldn't last at the level we had it going.  We all have our real lives that
take up much time plus, unlike Mark & Sergio, we are not bottomless pits of
wit & humor (Although some us, like moi, might be bottomless half-wits)

So I intend to just go with the flow. We get great info from Mark, we help
each other find Groo stuff, and if you get annoyed by what is to you is too
much uninteresting off-topic stuff, well then heck, unsubscribe like my
cyber-pal, Ante, and no doubt many lurkers, unsubscribe and check out the
digest once in a while like my buddy Eric, or just skim and delete a lot
like me.  I have had a blast these last years, met some great folks from all
over the world, even met a few in person and I plan to continue to have a
good time.  Hopefully others will too.  And who knows, maybe there will be
an injection of new craziness from new Groopies and we will catch fire
again.

There, that might very well be the last completely coherent (?) message I
send in a long, long time.

Take care -Gary "Let's Get Goofy!" Grossmann

PS  Disneyland has its place, but Grooland would be a lot more fun!  Of
course, they would need more medics on hand than a Jackie Chan movie set,
every ride would breakdown, and there would be countless lawsuits followed
quickly by bankruptcy for everyone involved.   But that would be part of the
charm!

PPS  And think of all the Groo items I could pick up cheap at the Banko
Liquidation Sale!!!!