[Groop]Non-Groo Item

Jeff Kozicki (ADESA) JKozicki@ADESA.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:22:02 -0600

That is Groo, only if he had severe liposuction to his arms, waistline, and
NOSE!

Hey, what a great storyline "GROO vs. Jenny Craig" exploring the world of
Medieval WeightLoss!

(and I only mention a story idea that I think Mark would never pursue (and
we thank him for that))
Jeff "you gonna finish that cheesedip" K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown