[Groop]Neener neener, Gary.

moorst@another.com moorst@another.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 07:31:21 +0000 (GMT+00:00)

--22645203.980235081287.JavaMail.nobody@www-a20

>We're talking in Groo's OWN WORLD here.

Yeah, and in his world he isn't a mass murderer.  He's a warrior.   "Mass murderer" is a term that doesn't exist in his world.  His world is a world or war, famine, and a large population of wandering vagrants.  I'm not so sure all of his slayings are pointless anyway... despite the large number.

Why don't you point out 3 or 4 good examples of his mindless murders... just for the sake o' argument.

>Moorst:  Watch out .. I think there's someone on this list (is it Shane?)
>who doesn't like one-liner responses

Thanks man.

-Rock

Be whoever you want to be with another.com
Just click here: http://another.com/jump.jsp?destDesc=another.com/login.jsp?sig=390

--22645203.980235081287.JavaMail.nobody@www-a20--