[Groop]Re: Groo News from M.E. & questions answered.

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:04:12 -0800

> ME: Actually, the smaller room was because I didn't ask for a bigger
> one.  If I had, they'd have given it to me...but I thought we were
> going to have a more intimate crowd.

Well, yeah, I actually knew that, but it didn't fit in with my conspiracy
theory, which I desperately want to promulgate.

As for the Life & Death of Groo, I haven't checked with the Graphitti
Designs folks since I last reported to you, but I think it's just a case
where they are behind and probably at the mercy of someone else, like an
overseas printer of something.  I wouldn't worry.

Take care all-Gary G.