[Groop]Greetings

Lawrence Steller sheikofentropy@yahoo.com
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, to all of you old-time Groopers out there,
UNIRABBIT sends her love. She unsubscribed a while
back because she never really has time to read her
email anymore. Sounds like a lame excuse to me. I take
it personally, I mean, who does she think she is,
working full time, raising a pair of unibunnies, 2
dogs, a cat, 6 chickens, a room full of fish (in
tanks, luckily), plus helping her husband schedule
appointments for his pest control business. THE
SLACKER!!! I should call her up and give her a piece
of my mind, but there's not really much left to work
with...

Umm, sorry.

Anyway, Tracy says hi.

=====