[Groop]The Mark & Sergio Show at the San Diego Comic Con

Lawrence Steller sheikofentropy@yahoo.com
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

The above-named Groo panel is scheduled for 12:00 noon
on Friday, and features Sergio, Mark, Stan & Tom with
possible appearances by their Dark Horse editor(s).

Who'll be attending from the Groop?

Also, let's plan on attending the Eisner awards
together again (this time I won't even BRING my
backpack...)

I'll be easy to spot at the con, as I'll be wearing my
orange GROOP tee shirts (2) at least on Thursday and
Friday, maybe more if I can get the things washed.
(Although, if I wanted to be more Groo-like...
NAAAAAAHHHHH!)

A good general rule: say hi to anyone in a GROO
shirt!!!

Let's schedule a night to go out for dinner & drinks.
Last night we did it before the Eisners, and that
worked out well.

Oh, and I plan on bringing my GROO card game again.

Lastly, I'm going to the GODZILLA-Fest in Chicago from
the 12th to the 15th, so I won't be in email contact
with the any of you after this Wednesday night,
probably until I get home from San Diego The Thurday
after the con. SEE YA!!!

=====
Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy