[Groop]Check out Beeps, Bleats, and Boskas : The Star Wars Galaxy Phrase Book and Travel Guide at Amazon.com

mkranwet@yahoo.com mkranwet@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 04:01:49 -0700

--Amazon.com_multipart_boundary____________

The Groop,

Look what I've found! Illustrations by Sergio, release date is July
31. Does anybody know about this book?

Martin.

Martin

Beeps, Bleats, and Boskas : The Star Wars Galaxy Phrase Book and
Travel Guide

Our price: $7.20 (10% off)*

Availability: Not Yet Released -- On Order*
Release Date: July 31, 2001

NOTE: You may still pre-order this item.
We will ship it to you as soon as it is available.

To view this item, go to:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345440749/ref=rm_item

*price and availability are subject to change.

Martin <mkranwet@yahoo.com> requested that we send this
message. If you have questions or feedback for Amazon.com
products, please e-mail us at info@amazon.com.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://www.amazon.com

--Amazon.com_multipart_boundary____________

Amazon.com: A Glance: Beeps, Bleats, and Boskas : The Star Wars Galaxy Phrase Book and Travel Guide

Amazon.com

Beeps, Bleats, and Boskas : The Star Wars Galaxy Phrase Book and Travel Guide --Amazon.com_multipart_boundary____________--