[Groop]I Need Help from those going to SDCC

Jacob Starkey jedi_master_groo@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:40:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All!

As of late, I have hardly been in the Internet let
alone read my e-mail.  It's a real shame too, because
I've missed out on a lot of things that I wanted.

Anywho, I read of the Groo magnets, and how they will
only be sold at the conventions.  Seeming that I will
not be able to make a con that Sergio attends anytime
in the next few years, unless he comes to the
wonderful city of Dallas--home of several Groopers :),
I would like to inquire a most generous
Grooper/Groopie too purchase me a set of said Groo
magnets at the con.

I will pay for everything including shipping of
course.

Please Help

Thanks

Jacob S.