[Groop]ADV - 100% PURE PROFIT

PostMaster@WebSuccess PostMaster@WebSuccess
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 07:59:48

This is an HTML email message.  If you see this, your mail client does not support HTML messages.

------=_NextPart_NZQMQPEUZV

WebSucceess

Internet Wealth Revolution!
PROFIT FROM IT
START MAKING MONEY NOW!

Uncover the secrets of multiple income streams right from your own cash creating online store. Look at what you get with our exclusive program!

  • Our Internet marketing package packed with money making secrets
  • Complete resell rights to our WebSuccess marketing download
  • Your own complete and secured online store and shopping cart technology ready to take orders on the internet in minutes!

To order WebSuccess!

Information eBooks and Software with Full Re-Sell Rights!
100% Profit is all Yours by Re-Selling these e-InfoProducts.
The Most Profitable Business Anywhere!

People spend millions of dollars to buy information!
You're sitting on a goldmine worth over $100,000 a year. The key to Internet wealth lies in offering high-demand informational products. Information-Age Spawned Wealth-Revolution and
You Can Be Part Of It!

To order WebSuccess!

SELLING INFORMATION PRODUCTS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER AND INSTANTLY CREATE NEW WEALTH!

How would You react to this...? A business model that will let you set your own product prices, and keep 100% of the profits without the need to worry about distribution costs, shipping fees, packaging expenses or any of the other costly supplies that eat away at your profit margin.

The result is an automated, home-business model that earns you a personal income of between $100 - $1,500 or more daily without the need to hard-sell or supply any additional effort.

Within the next hour you can start making $100 or more per day every day of the month with about 30 minutes of work per day and it would cost you absolutely nothing... You can realistically earn a 6-figure yearly income selling a product that doesn't physically exist. The enormous potential behind the information-driven economy.

Here's how it works...

  • The customer visitors the website and reads your sales letter.
  • They click on the order page, and fill out their credit card info.
  • The Info-eProducts Package is emailed to them instantly.

All you have to do is act NOW and
Start Making Money
TODAY!
Original Price $49.95
Limited Time Offer!!
only
$29.95

Click here to order WebSuccess!

CALL TOLL FREE
(877)734-5578
FAX YOUR ORDER
(703)972-0504

Instant Access!

30 Day Money Back Guarantee!

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism. Further transmissions by the sender may be stopped at no cost to you by replying to the remove request below.

To remove from our mailing list
CLICK HERE

We practice responsible mailing by honoring all remove requests, following all U.S. laws, and oppose spamming. If you complain and have the remove address closed you are doing a disservice to other receivers of this message since they will have no mechanism to be removed from future mailings. In addition, this message is in strict compliance with U.S. law so if you flame the "remove mailbox" we will report you to your ISP as a SPAMMER, which will result in your account being closed.

------=_NextPart_NZQMQPEUZV--