[Groop]News!

BooK book@netcourrier.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 05:41:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Chris Schechner wrote:

> As of last night, I'm a grandfather again. Bianca (no middle name yet) was
> born about 8:35 PM on Wednesday, 7/11. She weighed 6lbs. 14oz. and was 19"
> long. Mom and baby are fine. Grandfather's kinda freaked.

Well, I can't think of anything else to say than "Congratulations!".

        -- BooK

PS: I am myself in the position where my parents and the parents of my
    girlfriend can't wait to be grandparents... And I might be an uncle
    someday before I am a parent, so it might even not be my fault! :-)

PSS: I hope I used the address with which I subscribed to the list.

PPPS: Being from a country using the metric system, I can't figure out
      the baby's proportions. Hope everything is all right! ;-)
 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK

 Your reputation is what you make of it... and what you choose to take with
 you.                               (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #48 (Epic))