[Groop]News!

BooK book@netcourrier.com
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 20:08:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 14 Jul 2001, Gary Grossmann wrote:

> Anywho, what's the word on the new French Groo?  I am desperate to own it!!
> Thanks and take care -Gary G.

I have only had 3 answers, including yours.
But the real problem is that I am overbooked till the end of August (and I
don't have the books yet).

I had the time to lookup the price for sending the books.
This should be 52 FRF. (remember the book is 69 FRF)

This is in progress, just slooooow-ly. Sorry, gang.

	-- BooK

 Philippe BRUHAT - BooK

 Wisdom cannot be bought. It can, at best, be rented until you can find
 your own.                          (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #66 (Epic))