[Groop]SD Con & Ebay note

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:58:13 -0700

Hi Folks!

Looks like I'm not the only one to have the demands of his "other life"
prevent him from filing a Con report.  I hope Larry & Eric & Rick & Kevin &
Steve & anyone else there will follow Kaytee's example and tell everyone how
it went for them.  I will in the next day or two.  (btw, Rick, I couldn't
find you after seeing you at Sergio's table!  What booth was were you in?)
Take care all -Gary G.

PS  That 1995 Dallas Fantasy Fair program that says it has a Groo drawing it
has a partial reprint of art work Sergio did for the 1991 program so it's
not a Groo List item.