[Groop]San Diego Con Report

Rick Beckley rmbeckley@home.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:11:00 -0400

Tiring, exhausting, but fun.

I think that sums up my experience this year at San Diego.

Of course I spent most of my time hiding from Gary Grossmann under the
tables at the CBLDF booth.  Worked too, he never saw me.  I figured I had to
hide after I bought both boxes of Groo cards and got a signature sketch card
out of each box.

Now you know.

Of course the CBLDF screwed up and didn't get copies of OH2 at all, which
was a bummer.

The good news is that my new business, Comics Digital, that sells
downloadable comics, is up and running and the first free issue is now
available.  The URL is www.comicsdigital.com.  LMK what you think.
Downloadable, color versions of OH1 and OH2 will soon be available for sale
there too.

Rick Beckley
rmbeckley@home.com

Some things I've written: