[Groop]Death & Taxes?

Mark Evanier me@evanier.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:33:46 -0700

On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:18:41 -0700, Take-One Productions
<scott@take-oneproductions.com> wrote:

>Y'know, I keep hearing this nasty rumor (some would call it a threat)
>that the next Groo series is "soon to be out."
>
>Mark: Is your definition of "soon" on the geological scale, or is
>something amiss? I love Groo and miss him. *sigh* I've even had to
>resort to reading (gasp!) back issues. (oh, the horrors)
>
>Here's hoping "soon" means sometime this year? Hope all is well.

ME: I don't know precisely when it will be out but I'd say either
around the beginning of next year.

NOW ONLINE: www.POVonline.com
A website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las
Vegas, Hollywood, Stan Freberg and other stuff.