[Groop]Greg Craill's SDCC 2000 report and pictures...

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:32:55 -0700

Hi!

First, I must apologize profusely because I am terrible with names.

Back Row:  I forget (but is a crazy guy), Ruben, I forget (but bought 2
shirts!), Greg
Middle Row:  Eric, Scott Hudlow
Front row:  Larry, Gary G.  (Larry is kneeling, but I am standing straight.
I'm that short)

Again, sorry to the folks whose names I've forgotten.  It doesn't mean I
have forgotten YOU!   (For example, I've also forgotten the name of the
Groopie from East LA I sat with at dinner and the Eisners.  I remember that
you work in a chemical plant, live on a lot where you built a second house
you rent that pays for half your mortgage, and various other things we
talked about, but darned if I can remember your name!!!  I hate that about
me!!)

Take care all -Gary G.