[Groop]Greg Craill's SDCC 2000 report and pictures...

Denis Hackney dhackney@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:54:35 +1000

Kevin Hall wrote:
> Denis!! That's who the other person was!! In addition to Larry, Eric
> and Gary, I saw Scott Hudlow. At the Groo panel, there were only 4
> orange shirts: Larry, Gary, & me plus someone else I didn't get a
> chance to say "hi" to: Denis! So, "hello" Denis. :)

Uh... nope, sorry, it definitely wasn't me.  I do have an orange Groop
shirt, but haven't ever been anywhere near the San Diego Comic Con, or
even San Diego for that matter... I have been in the US twice, but
that was only for a one-hour stopover in Hawaii on my way to and from
Canada, so that really doesn't count...

But "Hi!" back to you anyway, Kevin... :)

Still in Australia (not San Diego),
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/
  I was looking back to see if you were looking back at me