[Groop]Webspace

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:05:56 -0700

Thanks!  Now I just have to learn how to use the scanner.

-Gary G.

PS  I once won a snow wing for a joke I sent into The Chuck McCann Show.

----- Original Message -----
From: "D. Bron" <DBron@flashmail.com>
To: <Groop@groo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 6:49 AM
Subject: [Groop]Webspace

To: Groop
From: Daniel Bron <djb235@nyu.edu>
Subject: Webspace

Hello Groop,

Gary, I'd be happy to post your Con images for you (and any Pro images as
well).  In fact, because everyone else does things for the Groop, and I
never have, I hereby donate as much webspace as needed by any Grooper for
any reason (i.e. it doesn't have to be Groop stuff, just don't get me
arrested).

Funny joke goes here.

-TGD

PS: I'm thinking of changing my Groop Name back to Daniel Bron.

PPS:  I don't know why; it just seems odd to tag all my Groop posts with
"TGD", which I have never used anywhere else.

PPPS:  I once won second prize in a LifesaversT Candy contest.  Second
prize wasn't listed in the contest rules, but first prize was $50,000 (so I
figured second prize would be a few grand, at least).    So I sent in my
wrapper and waited weeks and weeks for my prize to arrive.  When it did, it
came in a very large box.  Sigh.  It was a noodle-raft.  A multicolored
(like unto a roll of LifesaversT candy), styrofoam noodle raft.  I kept it
in my closet for years, and I never got a chance to use it.