[Groop]Groo Costume

Pengyfelix@aol.com Pengyfelix@aol.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:54:13 EDT

Hey!  Someone (or, it seems, many someones) stole my idea!  I've been trying
to convince Elie we should go as Groo and Chakaal to the next convention
where Sergio or Mark is scheduled.  So far, he's been a little reluctant.  I
can't imagine why.  It's not as if I wanted him to be Chakaal or anything
like that.

Janet
a.k.a. misterelie's Mrs. Elie

In a message dated 7/30/01 2:25:09 AM, oddman@hyperisland.se writes:

<<

> I am a little surprised no one has commented on the Groo costume pic

I  have juggled the thought of making a Groo-body with wiring, like ladies

dresses in the 1700īs. This would make for a much better shape than stuffing

a shirt with pillows. I also think that it would be neat to sculpt and glue

on a prosthetic nose and chin out of latex, as opposed to making a "full

head" mask. I guess it would just make me fell more like Groo...

Not that I dream of that in any way... No.... Not at all.... Hmmm.....

/Joe

Sweden >>