[Groop]Re: Groo art on Ebay.

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 22:28:24 EDT

I agree that it is a terrible thing to try and make money off of an artist's
goodwill.  I was at the Motor City Comic Con and got autographs of some other
people as well as Sergio's.  Several of the really famous actors no longer
autograph things they did or items other actors already signed.  It is a
shame, because for some of us, it is a great experience having a creator sign
a piece of work they were a part of, but I can understand their reluctance at
other people profiting off of their courteous gestures.

As for myself and my wife, we got a really cool Sergio sketch of Groo holding
a rose and thinking of my wife and we think that was one of the nicest things
anyone has ever done for us and we're going to hang on to it forever.

Well, I must go now.  My wife is reading this email over my shoulder and is
complaining about the number of times I use the word "it" in my emails
without antecedents (can you tell she's a professional writer?)

Elie