[Groop]Groo art on Ebay.

Denis Hackney dhackney@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 15:34:44 +1000

Lawrence Steller wrote:
> --- "D. Bron" <DBron@flashmail.com> wrote:
>> PPS:  I was ego-surfing (looking for references to
>> myself on the net) the other day...
>
> I think we should nickname Dan "YOUNG ZAPHOD" after
> everyone's favorite maniac from THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE...

Oh, come on Larry, like you've never type the words "Lawrence Steller"
into your favourite search engine, just to see in what funny places
your name turns up... :-)

But seriously, ego-surfing is a well-established internet tradition.
Anyone who hasn't done it should go and do so at the first opportunity
they get...

Later,
Denis.
--
Denis Hackney - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dhackney/
 "This post was a lot funnier in my head.