[Groop]Convention-going

Lucky Cat luckycat1998@hotmail.com
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:50:32 -0800

Hi ya Groop!

I was very glad to hear that Gary made it thru the earthquake.  Did the shed
make it too??

Also, I was wondering if Mighty Magnor had issues 5 and 6.  I have issues 1
- 4, But I never see 5 & 6 being sold on E-Bay.  I was trying to find them.

And is anyone going to the Wondercon??  Eric, perhaps?

Just Wondering.....

Lucky Cat  :-)