[Groop]This, that, and the other thing ...

Mark Evanier me@evanier.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 00:02:50 -0800

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:56:30 -0800, "Gary Grossmann"
<grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:

>She could autograph my forehead, which comes up to her at just about the
>right height for signing!  Actually, being a Julie Newmar fan is in my
>genes.  When I was a kid, we lived in New Jersey and my Mom & Dad used to go
>see Broadway shows all the time.  They saw one (whose name I cannot
>remember-Mark probably knows) in which Julie Newmar appeared part of time in
>nothing but a towel.

ME: That's probably THE MARRIAGE-GO-ROUND.

NOW ONLINE: www.evanier.com
A website about comic books, cartoons, TV,
movies, Groo the Wanderer, Broadway, Las
Vegas, Hollywood and possums in my back yard.