[Groop]Heaven! I'm in Heaven!

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 20:59:15 -0800

Hi Folks!

Well, today I dashed into my local comic shop and discovered that Actions
Speak #3 and The Groo Kingdom had just arrived!!!!!  Whoohoo!!!

I didn't have my wallet and didn't have time to look at them for more than a
few
seconds, but just the first few lines of Mark's page of comments in The Groo
Kingdom had me cracking up and so did a quick look at a couple of Sergio's
gags in Action Speaks.  Especially the one with a couple in an igloo, a
condom, and a snowstorm.  (you'll just have to buy it and see.)

This is an example to me of one of the strengths of Groo.  Mark doesn't need
Sergio to make people laugh and Sergio doesn't need Mark to make people
laugh.  They are both very, very funny guys all by themselves.  So when you
put them together on something they both love to do, you get really, really
great material.

Now tomorrow I've got to go back and actually buy the books.  (and search
for Groos in Actions Speak, of course)

Take care all -Gary G.