[Groop]Paypal help

bj.trapp bk.trapp@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 15 May 2001 12:25:41 -0500

ah better watch out on this one.  There is a notice on
paypal site that if you phone for the numbers and the
credit card company comlains to paypal; they will
strike you from their program forever.  It seems they
had too many people calling for this code number and
the card companies revolted.
  Most card companies have a web site that you can log
into and  find the latest charges that have gone
through.  This is what I did when I joined paypal to
obtain their code number.
Bunny