[Groop]Hmmm

Ralph Plowman were.ralph@virgin.net
Thu, 17 May 2001 12:48:53 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C0DECF.BA71F180

So, having just come back from my honeymoon (3 weeks in Disney, =
Florida), I can see what we all need.
A Groo theme park!
So may I suggest to Mark and others involved, stop thinking about book =
ends, action figures, movies etc, lets get thinking about the real =
issues. What kind of rides would a Groo theme park have, and lets get =
looking for the real estate!

Ralph
(Who thoroughly enjoyed his first visit to the USA and bought himself a =
cap with "Did I Err?" embroidered on the back)=20

------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C0DECF.BA71F180

So, having just come back from my = honeymoon (3=20 weeks in Disney, Florida), I can see what we all need.
A Groo theme park!
So may I suggest to Mark and others = involved,=20 stop thinking about book ends, action figures, movies etc, lets get = thinking=20 about the real issues. What kind of rides would a Groo theme park have, = and lets=20 get looking for the real estate!

Ralph
(Who thoroughly enjoyed his first = visit to the=20 USA and bought himself a cap with "Did I Err?" embroidered on = the=20 back)
------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C0DECF.BA71F180--