[Groop]Computer virus/worm

Chris Schechner schechnr@flash.net
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 20:12:11 -0600

Hoo boy! Am I glad! When I saw the attachment said "me, naked" I was
thinking that I didn't want *any* part of that! (Thank Zoofrax that
reproduction on Zoltron is asexual!) As far as getting rid of the
worm, try scoping out www.symantec.com or www.mcafee.com and see what
they offer.

The father of Nate Sparky Urinetoast Piekos and exiled king of Zoltron,
Glorko