[Groop]Groo (p) first timer

Bamber John BamberJ.railtrack@ems.rail.co.uk
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:42:21 -0000

-----------------------------
Railtrack PLC (in Railway Administration)

Alan Bloom, Chris Hill, Scott Martin and Mike Rollings were appointed Joint Special Railway Administrators of Railtrack PLC on 7th October 2001

The Joint Special Railway Administrators act as agents of the company and without personal liability
-----------------------------

Hi there,

Just realised that I sent this to a single lister rather than the groop.  Idiot that I am :o)  Anyway onto what I was going to post.

I've been a member of the Groop for a few weeks.  I have been lurking the entire time and must say that I'm really impressed with the quality of the of emails.  No political discussions or the like - just pure Groo.  Again this is very refreshing and I've learnt many things.  Mainly that no matter how much you like a character someone, somewhere, likes them more :o)

I was going to hold off on a post to the list as I am in barter mode for a Sergio Aragones Groo original art cover but I've stepped in early to ask how best to do something.....

I live in England and next May/June we will hold our annual comics festival in Bristol.  The organiser, Mr. Kev Sutherland, threw out a question asking all members of the list who they would like to see there, as he will try and arrange one or two overseas guests.

I wrote in with a plea for him to arrange Sergio as a guest and he wrote back to say that he was pleasantly surprised by the number of people asking to see Sergio but he didn't know how to contact him. - .

So, without further ado.  Does any one have a suggestion on how I might be able to arrange a talk with Sergio in order for him to talk to Kev to arrange a possible trip to the UK for May/June 2002.  Lots of roundabout asking but I thought that this was the best place.

Cheers

John Bamber

The content of this email (and any attachment) is confidential. It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.

This email should not be used by anyone who is not an original intended recipient, nor may it be copied or disclosed to anyone who is not an original intended recipient.  If you have received this email by mistake please notify us by emailing the sender, and then delete the email and any copies from your system.

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not made on behalf of Railtrack PLC (in Railway Administration).