[Groop]Groo News from M.E.

Azamin azamin7@medical-online.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:37:53 +0800

--------------4D30E3DF39BAC226F34E169F

After reading some mails mentioning how hard to get groo comic, and the
latest e-mail ME sent,  this pop out from my mind, how about having the
groo team made some on-line groo comic order especially for the groop
members.  It can be in form of e-commerce web site or taking order from
e-mails.  This will become handy for those who have difficulties of
getting groo comics from a nearby comic store.  Then when there is a
warehouse clearance like the dark horse is going to do, the groo team can
purchase it from the dark horse and open it for order for fans to buy it.
They can make profit out of it, but I think the price will be much lower
than at the comic stores. This will increase the comic team income and not
solely depends on the comic royalty from the publishers.  Well, btw, there
are computer experts among our groop members,  If setting a e-commerce web
site will takes some capital, then accepting orders via e-mails can also
be used as a start.  If the response from the buyers is overwhelm, then we
can move on to set up an e-commerce web site.

This method can also applies to the indipendent comic cartoonists who can
group together and start accepting orders.  (I think Nate had done this
before - recieving orders by e-mails. - Nate, was it a success?). This
will increase their marketting ability and by this term, they can takes
order from outside US.  They can use credit card facilities or taking
checque - oversea or US based.

Anyway, this is just my idea.

Azamin