[Groop]Re: Under the Radar (&Question for Mark)

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:46:20 -0700

Hi Folks!

We've all become lurkers!! Oh, well....  (btw, "Oh, well"  are Groo's first
words, although they were in a thought bubble, so they weren't his first
spoken words, and they are his only words not lettered by Stan Sakai)

Anywho, I knew about "Dirtiest Limericks", but didn't know about "Hoof
Hearted." Sounds like one for the Sergiography, Ruben.  Carl!  It doesn't
have a Groo drawing hiding anywhere, does it?

Mark, any word on book ends, action figures, and the like?  I'm already
getting psyched for December and "Death & Taxes"   btw, my 12" Popeye is on
the way.  Unfortunately, I can't afford the TiVo (although, as you know, if
they came with a Groo drawing on them, I'd figure out a way.)

Also, Mike S., thanks for the cool info about the MAD magazine stuff.

And finally, some of you (most notably Glorko) have asked who in the heck is
the "P. Grossmann" on the return address sticker on the envelopes I send.
It's my guardian of course.  You don't think they let me run around loose,
do you?

Take care all -Gary G.

PS to The Knight:  Double Cheesdip!  (make mine Gorgonzola)