[Groop]Rufferto is a Star!!

Bodhikt@aol.com Bodhikt@aol.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 13:38:30 EDT

--part1_ac.1c9b99fa.2905b396_boundary

My Rufferto amulet bag/necklace is featured on the brochure for an art show I
entered here in San Diego! The lady in charge of the exhibit chose it because
it he "is sooo cute!", and besides, the colors coordinate with the Bead
Society's logo.... She didn't even know who Rufferto was!! She has been
educated.... And, just so everybody else who wonders into the exhibit will
know, I've attached the Rufferto card (from the Groo game) to the display,
and set out my (signed) copies of Groo & Rufferto and The Hound Book......
Kaytee

--part1_ac.1c9b99fa.2905b396_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SCRIPT" FACE="Comic Sans MS" LANG="0">My Rufferto amulet bag/necklace is featured on the brochure for an art show I entered here in San Diego! The lady in charge of the exhibit chose it because it he "is sooo cute!", and besides, the colors coordinate with the Bead Society's logo.... She didn't even know who Rufferto was!! She has been educated.... And, just so everybody else who wonders into the exhibit will know, I've attached the Rufferto card (from the Groo game) to the display, and set out my (signed) copies of <U>Groo &amp; Rufferto</U> and <U>The Hound Book</U>......
<BR>Kaytee</FONT></HTML>

--part1_ac.1c9b99fa.2905b396_boundary--