[Groop]Todays Horrible Events

God god@squirrelsisland.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:36:20 +0200

The shock has not really set in over here in germany just yet. I worl on a
military installation, and we have gone to Delta Threat Condition, and it is
still hard to believe.

My heart goes out to all of the people who lost family and loved ones.

I do not believe it happened still. I could not fathom the acts commited by
these cowards. And they are cowards. I can only hope the people responsible
be brought to justice without regard for anything else.

It is still very difficult to put thoughts down. I will stop for now before
I say something inappropriate. Sorry

Mark