[Groop]NY Groopers

Larry Steller lawrencesteller@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

--- * BassClef * <clefworks@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm a longtime lurker/occasional poster/constant
misspeller, and I work in a highrise in times square
NYC.; I am OK, but our city is still recovering...

Yeah! Another New Yorker! I hope all of your family
and friends have made it through okay.

One sign that The City is on the road to healing is
I'm starting to notice some of the City's "characters"
again. You ever see that skinny dark-skinned guy who
dresses up in a Superman costume and cowbay hat and
sells watches (presumably stolen) and stuff on the
street? How odd that I was so glad to see him!!!

Perhaps you, TGD and I (along with any other Groo fans
who might be lurking) can meet after work for a brew
sometime next week? Le tme know what you think.

-Larry Steller