[Groop]STUPID Groo Facts

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 06:30:16 -0800

Hi Folks!

Today I am announcing a daily feature that I will be providing for awhile
entitled “Silly & Totally Useless, Pointless, Idiotic, and Dumb Groo Facts.”
Or “S.T.U.P.I.D. Groo Facts” for short.  Obviously a redundancy, but there
you are.   April 1st seemed an appropriate day to start.

Today's STUPID Groo fact is probably one of the few Mark will find of
interest.

STUPID Groo Fact #1:  Through Death & Taxes #3, there have been 4391
original cartoon Groo comic pages.

This includes all cartoon pages of all the Groo stories, all extra stuff in
the comics and the American reprints, and all the covers of both the comics
and the American reprints. The wraparound covers count as two pages.  It
doesn't include original pages done for ads or original covers and intro
pages done for International reprints.

Of course, any day now this number will be wrong because Death & Taxes #4
will come out, as will The Groo Maiden, and, theoretically, The Death/Life
of Groo hardback.  But 4391 cartoon pages is the number at this moment!  (If
you don't believe me, count them yourself.)

Take care all -Gary G.