[Groop]Update

ANIMAL #1 an_i_mal@hotmail.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:03:47 +0000

For now a hotel bed is better than a hospital bed. I should be able to drive
when I get home, living in a rural area has it's advantages. I should only
be on weight restrictions for another 2 weeks.

Parenthesies, brackets with Gary all you really need to do is type in some
computer type language every other word and he will get lost.
[(Just bytes joking 20 gigs Gary rams.)]

But cake walking is almost like walking bare foot in the mud.

ANIMAL