[Groop]OT: Robert Blake

Sam sama@peoplepc.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:34:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 April 2002, Larry Steller wrote
 I Im deeply offened by your missrepresentation of of
Huggy Bear and Buckwheat- niether would represent Mr
Blake as Huggy Bear has an irrational fear of parrots
and lose who love them, also Huggy is busy representing
Portland Trail Blazer Damon Studilmire who was recently
"Framed by the man" when police found a pound of pot in
his living room. And as most folks know Buckwheat and
his entire BH International firm is currently embroiled
in the Enron scandle due to his connection to his old
Fratertiy Brother and fellow country club member Ken
Lay.