[Groop]Candid Sergio pic (?) at San Diego

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:29:16 EDT

--part1_102.191a82c4.2a7c99fc_boundary

Hello all,

Along with the stimulating patter that comes from being a member of The
Groop, I am also on several other mailing lists including the Mile High
Comics mailing list.  Their most recent email is a report from San Diego.  In
it are pictures of the event.  I must say I'm envious of everyone is able to
go.  I would have gone this year, but I had to choose between going to San
Diego or going up to stupid Oregon next month for my stupid sister in-law's
stupid wedding (by the way, my wife is also a subscriber to this list....HI
JANET!!).  I know, they should have asked me before foolishly setting a
wedding date but no, of course they would never do that.

Back to the subject at hand, among other pictures sent by the Mile High
Comics San Diego report, there's a picture of the DC comics booth.  Here's
the link:

<A HREF="http://image.milehighcomics.com/sandiego/sdcc2002/thursday/dc.jpg">http://image.milehighcomics.com/sandiego/sdcc2002/thursday/dc.jpg</A>

If you towards the bottom right of the picture, and if my aging senile twenty
five year old brain is still registering human forms, I think you'll see <
pause for dramatic effect> Sergio's backside.

Let me know if it isn't Sergio, but from what I remember of the one time
Janet and I met the guy, it looks like him.

And to those of you that are attending the con.....have fun <scowl>.
Elie

--part1_102.191a82c4.2a7c99fc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello all,<BR>
<BR>
Along with the stimulating patter that comes from being a member of The Groop, I am also on several other mailing lists including the Mile High Comics mailing list.&nbsp; Their most recent email is a report from San Diego.&nbsp; In it are pictures of the event.&nbsp; I must say I'm envious of everyone is able to go.&nbsp; I would have gone this year, but I had to choose between going to San Diego or going up to stupid Oregon next month for my stupid sister in-law's stupid wedding (by the way, my wife is also a subscriber to this list....HI JANET!!).&nbsp; I know, they should have asked me before foolishly setting a wedding date but no, of course they would never do that.<BR>
<BR>
Back to the subject at hand, among other pictures sent by the Mile High Comics San Diego report, there's a picture of the DC comics booth.&nbsp; Here's the link:<BR>
<BR>
<A HREF="http://image.milehighcomics.com/sandiego/sdcc2002/thursday/dc.jpg">http://image.milehighcomics.com/sandiego/sdcc2002/thursday/dc.jpg</A><BR>
<BR>
If you towards the bottom right of the picture, and if my aging senile twenty five year old brain is still registering human forms, I think you'll see &lt;pause for dramatic effect&gt; Sergio's backside.<BR>
<BR>
Let me know if it isn't Sergio, but from what I remember of the one time Janet and I met the guy, it looks like him.<BR>
<BR>
And to those of you that are attending the con.....have fun &lt;scowl&gt;.<BR>
Elie</FONT></HTML>

--part1_102.191a82c4.2a7c99fc_boundary--